1. Nathan divided his rectangular garden into 8 sections that are the same size and shape. What is the area of the whole garden?
28 square feet
44 square feet
112 square feet
118 square feet
2. Stella has a box containing 12 cards that are the same size and shape. A cylinder is
shown on 2 of the cards, a cube is shown on 6 of the cards, and a pyramid is shown on 4 of the cards. Stella picks one card from the box without looking. What is the probability that the card Stella picks shows a pyramid?
3. Christina takes out the trash every 3 days. She cleans her room every 4 days. She feeds
her pet turtle every 6 days. Christina took out the trash, cleaned her room, and fed her
turtle today. In exactly how many days will she do all three of these tasks again on the same day?
4. Deslyn played a video game 5 times. The number of points she scored in each game is
shown in the table. What is the mean number of points Deslyn scored?
5. Look at these solid geometric figures. Which solid geometric figures are triangular pyramids?